Over the last few weeks, I have noticed that when I expect more of myself, I do more. Also, when I expect more of others, they do more. Expectations have a lot to do with success in MK.
1. When I ask my guests to fill out referrals on the back of the profile card, I get about 5 each. When I give them a page numbered to eight, I get about 6. When I started giving a page numbered to 20, they filled up the page most times and lots wrote in more on the back! When I expected more, they gave me more.
2. When we ask our hostesses to have 3 guests, she usually has 2 to 3. When we ask for 10, she aims for that. We have to expect more if we are to receive more.
3. When we think we can only hold a certain number of apppintments per week comfortably, we only hold than number. Only when we begin to expect more of ourselves, making more time for more appointments, will our number of faces per month increase.
4. When we think we can only book a certain type of woman, and allow ourselves to be intimidated by some, we only book those we KNOW we can book. This limits us in many ways! Only when we begin to expect ourselves to offer our fun, products, and services to everyone will we get into new social groups.
5. When we expect that business owner to say “no” to our fishbowl, they do. Now, they won’t always say yes, but when we expect them to say yes, our attitude changes, almost aiding their decision. This is true in many scenarios in the business.
Expect more of your customers, your team, your unit, and most of all YOURSELF and see what awesome results you get. Expecting more will lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy. Somehow, when we expect more, people give us more. They become influenced by our expectations, and we become influenced by expectations of ourselves.
How can expecting more help you in your MK business?