WOW! What a smashing success! Now granted, only 2 readers were in the chatroom with me, but what a powerful brainstorming session we had!
First, we discussed the topic previously mentioned, “What makes a customer YOUR customer? And how do you keep them loyal to you?”
We had several things mentioned that we agreed makes a customer YOURS:
1. You have facialed her.
2. You have built a relationship with her through various things, such as great customer service, personal notes, and remembering things like the name of their dogs!!
3. If this relationship is shaky, she will not be loyal.
4. We decided that unless you make the customer WANT to be loyal to you, she is not YOURS. She may buy from whomever she chooses after all. And if we do not keep our names fresh in their minds and bring a smile to their face, they might just buy from whomever is around.
Also, discussed: The do-not-call list. We all agreed we need to know more about this and I will be doing a post on if making referral calls violates the do-not-call list and details this week.
Well, at this point we strayed off the topic and one of our chatters (Connie) had to go. But PINKBREN and I had a great discussion on how we could increase our sales and bookings.
Here are the highlights:
1. If you work in a salon, you can facial people there with MK!!!! This is huge! Why not boost the power and hand out cards offering a “free microdermabrasion treatment” with any haircut? PINKBREN owns a salon and is going to try this idea!
2. Are you a night owl like us? I have heard this idea before, but now I am going to put it into action! Try scheduling a “Midnight Snack and Smooth” Session at your local hospital for some nurses! They get a snack from you and a satin hands/lips treatment. They get tickets for a free satin hands set by 1)Setting up an appointment with you (facial or class) 2)Purchasing a satin hands set or lips set.
Not a night owl? Try the same approach but call it “Luxury Lunch”. This is an idea that was recently being passed around on unitnet and my adopted director has had luck with it. Not only hospitals would be prospects, also doctor’s offices or beauty schools.
3. Speaking of beauty schools, (what a great idea PINKBREN to call on them!) think of all the girls who might want to start a business in order to use and sell MK in the salon they will be working at in the future! Try setting up a “luxury lunch” or “after school snack” session to use the same satin hands/lips approach to set up interviews and/or parties!
Man! Y’all really missed an awesome time to motivation and idea swapping. A special “THANK YOU” to Connie and PINKBREN for joining me and motivating me for next week! You guys RULE!! I just KNOW we would have expanded on the ideas even more if you were there to throw in your 2 cents. I hope more night owls join us next week at 10 pm central. 🙂